What You Need To Do
- We will supply a 6ft Christmas tree mounted in a stand available for decoration.
- Reserve one of these trees via the form and then decorate it with lights and a theme to reflect your organisation. Be bold! This is an ideal opportunity for our local community to find out more about you. This is your chance to promote yourself!
- The church will be open for tree dressing between 10 am and 8pm on Friday 29th November.
- We ask for a contribution of £40 to decorate a tree, payable by bank transfer, cheque or cash. If you are able to increase your donation, we would of course be very grateful. All money received will go towards the cost of the tree and shared between Chestnut Tree Hospice and St Paul’s Renewed Building Work Fund.
- We will be producing a Christmas Tree Festival Booklet which will give details of your organisation and acknowledgment that you are a supporter of the event. Please do produce your own information flyers to go alongside your tree.