Goal 1: A true parish church - rooted in the life of the city, responsive to local needs, and open to all.
Clarify principles for the use of the Parish Centre
· Prioritise its use.
· Review its maintenance, caretaking and safeguarding
· What other community needs might we be able to meet?
Redecorate and re-equip the church, both for worship and community use
· Produce a Statement of Need (to include Parish Centre)
· Install a new scheme of lighting and a wall-mounted screen and projector
· Remove wall-hangings and find a better acoustic solution
· Ensure that the Hunter organ is adequately maintained
· Improve access to the church and redecorate the porch
Modernise and re-equip the Parish Centre to meet its future needs
· Provide a brief for the parish architect, to include substantial kitchen improvement
· Explore sources of grant-funding
· Reduce energy loss; increase storage; completely redecorate
Develop and consolidate links with local schools
· Develop closer links with Central Academy
· Support Bishop Luffa through its Board of Directors
· Maintain informal connections with the other schools in the parish